Monday, September 15, 2008

Central Park

So I have tons to catch up on! My time in NY was ended sooner than expected and so I had six months of stuff to do in like 3 weeks!
I made it to Central Park and saw lots of cool stuff. I walked up 5th avenue on the way and drooled into Tiffany's. Before Central Park I went to Hell's Kitchen to browse at the flea market that they have there. After all that walking I was so tired and had huge blisters and did I mention it poured a few times. I'd get soaked then dry out, then it would rain again and I was soaked. I had mud splashed all the way up the back of my legs and (white) skirt. In short, I was tired. So I decided that was the perfect opportunity to take my first taxi ride. That was the best decision I ever made! Anyway it was a great day in the city and I made it home to recover and go back the next day.

Violining Indian


Balto the Sled dog


5th Avenue

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

homeschooling Mama said...

Finally! I've been waiting for an update! I heard you are back in Washington. Let me know and the next time I come over I will have to give you a call

Sarah or someone like her said...

And here I thought you had dropped off the planet...I'm glad you had a great time in the Big Apple!