Friday, May 30, 2008

Trip to Utah

Sorry it's been so long, but I lost my camera cord! So here is a bunch of stuff.

It was my Grandma Adams 80th birthday so the family had a big party for her. Of course I had to go out and participate. The whole trip out from my house to my uncles in Salt Lake took 18 hours-ridiculous, I know but that's what you get for flying cheap and refusing to spend extra money on taxi's and stuff. So while I had some time to kill I took some pictures of the entrance to Grand Central Station, the Chrysler building, the New York Library (me take a picture of a library, weird, I know), and some weird but cool looking building that was black and gold.




2 comments:

Chantelle said...

wow...you go everywhere

Kritta22 said...

I agree! You travel a lot! And that library is gorgeous! Josh is adorable. And I too have seen that face somewhere before! :)