Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The End is in Sight...Sort of

So I have only 2 weeks left of this semester before finals start. I'm not super worried, one's a take home, one's online and one isn't comprehensive. That's the good news. The less exciting news is that I still have like 18 mos before I am totally done. I'll survive, all I can say is I better be able to find a job now!
On another exciting note, I started WeightWatchers like 8 weeks ago and I have lost 14 lbs so far. In practical terms that is the weight of a 3 month old, 3 sacks of sugar, or 14 boxes of butter. Just imagine those strapped to your waist and it gives me more motivation to keep going.
So, yeah, nothing earth shattering but I was feeling guilty for the lag between posts.

1 comment:

Julie said...

keep up the hard work at school. It will great to be done with. But the 18 months will go by fast. Just think of how fast Lilly is growing. About like that.

As for the weight loss. I am so excited for you. I would love to loss weight. But I don't feel comfortable doing a diet while nursing, so I will have to wait a few more months. But I could do better at not snacking so much.

I love you. Thanks for updating!